StatCounter

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Day 9

Things are better today.  I'm seeing results, so I don't feel like all of this hard work is in vain.  That is encouraging.

Still plugging along with the same old breakfast.  Today was just an egg veggie scramble with a half a TJ's spicy chicken sausage mixed in.  No time for anything else, since I had a dentist appt.  That was more than enough to satiate me until lunch, though.

Lunch was leftover taco salad (ground meat/spices/jalapenos/onions with sliced black olives, diced tomatoes, sliced green onions, 1/2 avocado, salsa and Tessiemae's Spicy Ranch dressing.

For dinner, I'm making a paleo moussaka.  I've prepped the sauce already, and it is REALLY good.
http://www.theironyou.com/2013/11/paleo-moussaka.html

Still no cravings.  I literally could watch my son eat brownies or any number of treats and not flinch.  I am so grateful for that.  It would be so much harder if that were not the case.

On to Day 10!



No comments:

Post a Comment