StatCounter

Thursday, June 18, 2015

. . . Day 4 . . . yay.

Well, here we are.  Day 4.  Only 26 more days to go . . . That seems like such a long time . . .

Today's post will be short.

Just to get food out of the way, all meals today are going to be exactly the same as yesterday, with the exception of having a bigger lunch or adding in an apple with almond butter to stave off hunger in between lunch and dinner.

Today, I'm not in "kill all the things" mode, but I am decidedly less gung ho today.

I had to make a market run this morning for a few fresh items and coconut milk, and I found myself looking at the produce with disdain.  I mean, I like vegetables, but not this many, ALL the time.  I'm worried that I'm going to end up eating the veggies I like so much to the point that, once this is over, I'm never going to want to eat them again.

Otherwise, I'm here.  I'm not great, but I'm not terrible.  I slept horribly because the baby slept horribly, but I'll get through the day somehow.  My body feels pretty good.  No headaches.  Aside from the natural consequences of eating so many vegetables, all is well.

I just really want these next 26 days to fly by.  I realize the likelihood of that happening is very very low.


No comments:

Post a Comment