StatCounter

Friday, June 19, 2015

Day 5

Day 5

1/6 of the way done.

25 more days to go.

*sigh*

Veggie egg scramble for breakfast.  Threw in a couple of yolks this time just to see if that made me more or less enthusiastic for them.  Verdict: more.  They were good.  That was it for breakfast, though.  My schedule got thrown off this morning, so I did not eat the full breakfast that I intended.  Despite this, though, I wasn't hungry and ate lunch as regularly scheduled.  Lunch was a stirfried zucchini (sesame oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder), apple with almond butter, and the remainder of the Asian turkey lettuce cups that we ate the past two nights.

Dinner tonight will be simple.  Strip steak, grilled avocado, potato, and brussels sprouts.

Although it might be a complete coincidence, that my milk production has been up a bit these last few days. I'm a breastfeeding mama, with not a great supply, so anything beyond normal is significantly more in my book.  Can I attribute this to the change in diet?  Not sure.  Maybe.

Also, my shorts are definitely looser.  I know this is too early technically speaking, but I did start the switch over to Whole30 7 days before I officially started.  This switch entailed making 2 meals a day Whole30 compliant.  So a lot more veggies, and a lot less dairy and grains than I'm used to. I don't know if this is also a coincidence or if it's real, but I'll take it.


No comments:

Post a Comment